Halian - Senior Network Administrator
Freelance (> 6 months)
> 5 years experience
We are currently searching for a Senior CCIE Network Administrator to work at one of our clients in Brussels.
This will be a 6-month freelance contract with possibilities of extensions to start as soon as possible.
Important points: this mission requires the CCIE certification and fluency in French Or Dutch + English.
If you are looking for your next challenge, do not hesitate to read the mission description below and to apply for more details!
You will be the Senior system administration for LAN network components
- Provide expert level technical support for Hardware and software for LAN products
- Autonomously design and implementation of network project
- Resolution of problems.
- Design end user LAN's for big sites and business centers
- Make necessary config files for all components involved
- Installation onsite if necessary
- Demonstrate expert technical support knowledge and/or assist in the analysis of complex Hardware and/or software related network problems “on site” or via “telephone”.
- Make necessary network traces
- Write and update procedures for 1st line LAN support
- Draw and update network drawings
- Liaise with manufacturers and/or vendors during problem resolution.
If you would like to know more, please share you CV and we will be in touch for more details !
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!