We are currently looking for a Senior SAS DI Developer for one of a mission based in Liège.
This will be a 12-month contract with possibilities of extensions.
If you are looking for your next challenge, do not hesitate to have a look at the description below and apply for more details!
- Implement Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse solutions within SAS architecture.
- Deliver technical solutions to customers using SAS-DI ETL skills, best practices and self-initiative.
- Ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation, documentation and support of provided solutions.
- Prioritize the workload ensuring on time and on budget deliverables
- Collaborate with/leads/coaches younger team members to grow in their technical talent.
- Build a trusted relationship with key users and add value to customers by using your technical skills.
- Follow the Technical ETL team lead advices, framework and guidance to implement your solutions.
- Consolidated (at least 6-8+ years) professional experience on SAS Business Intelligence projects
- Experience in designing and developing for DWH, data marts with SAS DI tools.
- Experience in data modeling (Pd, Erwin, etc)
- Thorough understanding of and experience SAS programming and SAS Macro
- Strong SAS 9.3 DI tool, SQL and Oracle knowledge
- Full autonomy in leading and coaching Junior developers
- Full autonomy in writing ETL design and release documentation
- Good knowledge of SAS Administration features
- Experienced and skilled in SAS Data Quality framework (SAS DataFlux as well as SAS Bdn)
- Experience in ticket management and service management is a plus
- Good integration skills
- Strong relationship-building skills with end customers
- Technical Problem solving, critical thinking and information analysis
- Positive attitude to modelling and understanding both data and the client's business
- Proactivity and ability to work in teams
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in French Or Dutch and English