Halian - Senior Security Engineer
> 5 years experience
Master (5+ years)
Halian is currently looking for a security engineer for one of our major client in Luxembourg.
- Advise clients on system security-related aspects
- Manage security deployment and migration projects for our client customers including design, planning, installation, initial setup and configuration as well as maintenance
- Manage and follow-up security-related requests and incidents
- Participate to the maintenance of existing network security services and development of new ones
- Participate to the delivery of security services required for our client
- You hold a Master's degree in engineering and/or IT
- You have a proven experience in a similar position ideally acquired in the consulting environment
- You benefit from a good knowledge of IT security principles combined with good knowledge of IT platforms such as Windows, Linux - hardening operating systems and collaboration applications like Exchange, Lync and/or SharePoint
- You have a good knowledge and practical experience in, at least, one of the following security platform: Firewall FortiGate, Cisco ASA, Sophos and /or TrendMicro ecosystems (DeepSecurity, OfficeScan)
- You ideally have knowledge in threat and vulnerability management platform such as Tenable, Skybox, and/or DarkTrace
- You are recognized for your communication skills and client-oriented spirit
- You have the ability to document technical processes and architectures
- You have the ability to effectively prioritize and cope with pressure in a fast-paced environment
- You speak English fluently. Any other language would be a plus
- Contract: CDI
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Luxembourg, cloche d'or
As an international IT services company, Halian have worked hard for 20 years to understand the issues that keep our customers awake at night and to create the answers that make their lives a little easier.
Show full description
Our mission - the goal that's shared by everybody at every level - is “to deliver the best people and technology services in order to help Halian's customers do more; faster, better, and more cost-effectively than ever before."
We're able to do things differently because we think and act differently - the Halian Way is based on rapid service and speedy results, and at its heart lie five key values:
Partnership, Respect, Intelligence, Dedication, and Energy.
Halian has offices in the UK, Luxembourg, Dubai, and Qatar, and have more than 500 employees all over EMEA. We work with some of the world's most ambitious and dynamic organisations, such as Public and European Institutions, Finance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, and partner with industry leading hardware and software vendors. When you join Halian, you will help integrate one of our three service lines: Managed Services, Resourcing Services, or Project Services. You are able to deal with a variety of technologies in critical environments, and make a positive contribution to our customers business. In return, Halian will support the development of your career via different programmes already in place. Halian has built a strategy based on confidence with its customers and partners, and it's these strong links that allow Halian to provide you with job offers not often available on the open job market. Each role is a new challenge to take on!