We are looking for two Agile Product Owners for Fiber Design teams. The teams solutionize, design, develop, test and bring into production the IT solutions for the Fiber Design and documentation systems.
What you'll do
- You will serve the end-user, customer or stakeholders and you will be the main customer voice to the Agile teams
- You will be the real bridge between customer and Scrum team.
- Together with the Product Manager as PO you will develop and maintain a vision for the product and will be responsible for communicating that vision to the Agile teams
- You will work with architects, product management and development teams to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each product release.
- You will have the lead to define stories, prioritize them and follow-up the Agile Scrum based Software development
- You will translate the vision into a Product Roadmap and create User Stories.
- You will participate in the ceremonies of the team (e.g. daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives)
- You will evaluate the product progress and make sure it meets the acceptance criteria assuring the level of quality.
- You will explain the link in between current scope and product's vision and ensure ultimate focus on customer value
- Strong business background: demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand current and future customer needs.
- Strong communication skills: able to involve and engage people around a common vision. Able to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds (business and technical)
- Able to listen and gather feedback from team members and stakeholders.
- Decisive: keeps the focus on the product's vision and dares to say no when stakeholder's requests are not aligned with the defined vision.
- Organizational and analytical skills: able to see the big picture of the product's vision and keep an eye for the detail.
- At least 3 years of experience in business or technical function (ideally product management, marketing, Functional Analyst, Business Analyst, process management, UI/UX experience)
- University degree, or equivalent by experience
- Ability to work in a large company
- Fluent in English
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Attractive and modern work environment
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.