Are you prepared to conceptualize the architecture, that will have an impact on the work experience of almost every single employee in the company, and this for the coming years?
Then this might be your cup of tea!
A lot of companies are looking to modernise their architecture and prepare them for the future and the new technologies. In this mindset, they are looking for the best of the best. Whether your background is in applications, infrastructure, data or business architecture is irrelevant. It is the conceptualisation, design and visualisation of the idea that matters. Does this sound like a job you can handle? Does this spike your interest? Are you willing to step into this ambitious project and impact the future? Then keep on reading...
What you'll do
- You are responsible for the architecture of a specific program or business unit.
- You design the IT of a specific program or business unit.
- You will lead a team of solution architects.
- You sit in the enterprise architecture core team to direct and govern the architecture on a broader and company-wide scale.
- You are communicative: you can clearly explain your designs in a very graphical way.
- You are familiar with transition architecture.
- You have proven experience in designing IT architecture in very complex and high-level environments.
- You are extremely skilled on a conceptual level of designing.
- You have the 'helicopter view', you don't dwell too much into details.
- You are a TOGAF/ArchiMate expert and you had some experiences with project management or leading teams.
- You are an expert at on aspect of IT (application, security, infrastructure,...) or business processes, but you have knowledge of the other domains too.
- You speak fluent Dutch or French, combined with English.
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.