We are looking for Functional Analyst Data Integration to make the mappings to the Teradata data model with expertise product knowledge of Credits and Finance.
What you'll do
- You are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards.
- You document your analysis and where needed check the result with your internal client, or with your colleagues in the team or in related teams/domains. Where appropriate depending on your task set you set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
- We work in a SAFe mode. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
- You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved.
- You have at least, five years of experience as a Functional Analyst in a financial setting.
- It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
- You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.