We are looking for a Functional Analyst
What you'll do
- Purpose of the mission is to analyze and document changes / extensions in the EBP Program.
- Clarify the new high level functionalities for the EBP program with the customer (Infrabel) and document the clarifications in a high level requirement document.
- Assist during the implementation by the blue squads when extra information is requested.
- Have the requested deliverables, as described in our quality process, available on time and reviewed and approved by the necessary people.
- Execute tasks (most of time ad-hoc)
- Closely collaborate during the clarification period with the blue squads (Scrum teams) and colleagues of the red team to obtain a high level requirement document that is detailed enough for: - making an estimation of the effort and planning to implement the required functionality - letting the blue squads to start the implementation autonomously
- Very meticulous and precise during extended periods of time as the software will be used in operational systems which may impact the railway traffic.
- Can work in team but also independently and autonomously.
- Communicate in team to share information and to request the required information to perform the tasks.
- Accurate in reviewing the input information and execution of the tasks.
- Experience in software implementations.
- Knowledge of ISO9001.
- Knowledge of signalization business is an asset but not mandatory.
- Understands (can follow a conversation) French & Dutch.
- Can write and express himself fluently in English.
- Being able to translate requirements towards a structured, comprehendible and complete documentation.
- Experienced in moderating workshops to discuss and gather the customer needs keeping a strict deadline and deliverable in mind
- Experienced in requirement determination
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.