Our client, based in Antwerp, is a diversified and independent shipping group that serves the international oil and gas industry with the carriage of liquefied gases (LNG,LPG,Petrochemicals) by sea, design, provision and operation of offshore installations, shipbuilding supervision and ship management. In order to strengthen the ICT Service Delivery team(Global Infrastructure & Operations), the organization is looking for a motivated Service Engineer!
What you'll do
- 1st line & 2nd line incident management based on impact, priority
- Problem management : root cause analysis, problem solving
- On-site interventions Belgium
- Provide training to end-users
- Assist in ICT project activities eg integration of new components, versions, updates
- Participate in weekend and after working hours stand-by support service
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and customer oriented
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Fluent in Dutch and English - other languages are a plus
- Team player
- Drivers license B
- Bachelor ICT or equivalent based on experience
- Minimal 5 years of ICT experience in similar role
- Good practical knowledge (certifications) in Microsoft client & server technology
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration with extra-legal benefits in line with the competencies and experience
- A challenging environment in a maritime, globally operating company headquartered in the heart of Antwerp
- Opportunities to expand knowledge on various IT and communication technologies.
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information via the button below.