What you'll do
- Be responsible for managing the resolution of critical incidents. The objective is to expedite the resolution of outages by ensuring that the proper teams are engaged and provide communication to our stakeholders and senior management.
- Be responsible for minimizing the adverse impact on the business caused by events within our infrastructure, and to prevent recurrence of incidents. To achieve this goal, you define which structural remediation is required via root cause analysis of incidents and then follow up the actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Continuously increase your knowledge of industry standards in the fields of incident management and adjoining fields, with the intent to propose possible improvements to the bank.
- Strong leadership presence under pressure, experience in handling complex situations and escalations
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and application technologies, demonstrated ability to use MS Windows Applications including MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Word
- Analytical skills with experience of the use of root cause analysis tools and techniques
- Fexibility : available 24/7 within a rotating schedule and On-call working, emergency Change Management process knowledge
- Experience working in an environment based on ITIL best practice frameworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, oral and written knowledge of Dutch and French are considered an asset, outstanding interpersonal and organization skills, ensuring smooth cooperation with a diverse set of stakeholders
- ITIL, Lean, Agile
- Incident managemnet skills