For our international client based in Brussels we are looking to hire an experienced PartnerManager. In this function, you will be responsible for:
- managing our strategic suppliers.
- You will be accountable for the achievement of the outsourcing projects.
- You will participate or lead re-evaluation exercises of outsourcing deals.
Your key responsibilities:
- General contract management coordination
- Relationship management
- Partner performance management
- Contract management
- Budget management
- Continuous improvement
- You have a university degree, preferably in engineering
- An MBA is an asset
- Experience in IT/purchasing/negotiations/commercial is an asset
- 10 years of technical experience in a professional or people management position
- Ideally 5 to 7 years of partner management experience
- Good knowledge of the telecom market and organizations, products & services
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Conflict management
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Maturity and emotional control