We're looking for an experienced process manager for the credit note process handling in the professional market. Credit notes are issues to a variety of professional customers - ranging from large corporate customers with complex services and products up to small-scale enterprises using off-the shelve standard products . Credit notes are issued for various reasons, finding its roots in up-stream processes such as selling, ordering, service delivery or overall compensations.
What you'll do
- Formalize the credit note approval process and update the delegation matrix :
- Make sure that credit notes are fully traceable and identifiable End-to-end, from initial request, over validation and approval steps up to reimbursement
- Make sure a fully operational, simplified and auditable set of delegation rules is implemented and working - ranging from the service agent up to executive and board level.
- A clear R&R for each individual stakeholder in the process and a clear role definition for a future process owner.
- Make sure the process is documented in the central process system ARIS and all working instructions are operable in the operational knowledge base
- Make sure the delegation rules are translated into correct IT requirements for adaptation of the used IT systems.
- Define and implement the proper reporting on the day-to-day operational process and its credit grants.
- Stakeholders in the mission. Various departments will need to be consulted and their buy-in will need to be sought : Sales functions, product managers, service delivery managers, contact center representatives, collection managers and finance representatives. Interaction with other process owners.
- You are an energetic person who can bring structure, insight, new ideas.
- You have strong qualities to negotiate, convince others and get things done.
- You are social, assertive, customer-friendly and put team-play first. You can rely on excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are curious, analytical, critical and have strategic insight.
- You have the skills to present complex, detailed problems in a short summary that contains all the elements to arrive at the right actions or conclusions.
- You have the competence to quickly master new material and to process information of different nature and volume and transform it into something valuable.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French (tri-lingual profile).
- Knowledge of relevant operational processes, such as billing processes, crediting, or finance operations processes and understand their stakes.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- At least 5 years experience in process definition and mapping with a clear business goal in mind.
- Skill to present complex and detailed problems in an understandable summary for all stakeholders
- Experience with documenting processes in various ways
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders in a consistent way
- Skills in presenting your analytical work in a compelling and attractive management presentation, so as to leverage buy-in with managers
- Affinity and/or experience with finance can be an asset
We care about your privacy. Learn how we collect and use your information: www.harveynash.be/privacypolicy.