Hays Information Technology is in België in korte tijd uitgegroeid tot een van de belangrijkste recruitment-specialisten op het gebied van ICT-professionals, ICT-managers en ICT-sales.
Gespecialiseerde consultants met een ruime ervaring en een klare kijk op het snel evoluerende ICT-landschap, kunnen voor jou wel eens de springplank zijn naar een nieuwe carrière.
Wij bieden zowel permanente jobs aan bij werkgevers als freelance opdrachten.
In a context of expansion and structuring, Lolaliza (headquarters) is looking for a Data BI specialist connected to the IT department. Under the direct responsibility of the IT Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and reporting of data for the entire group in collaboration with the IT project managers.
Lolaliza developed from a desire to indulge women of all ages with affordable fashion. Which is how a 100% Belgian family-owned company that exudes a pure lust for life came into being.
- Data expert (SQL and Cognos)
- Brussels station
- Company car
- As a data expert, you manage projects related to company reporting from specifications to production, for existing or future tools.
- You are in direct contact with all the business departments (retail, e-commerce, logistics, finance, purchasing, CRM marketing ...).
- You are reactive and proactive to bring practical and quick solutions for implementation. You will also ensure the maintenance of existing tools and solutions.
- The main missions are: supporting the IBM Cognos Tm1 solution, redefining the catalog of data for the various businesses of the Lolaliza brand, managing the relationship "Data" with the trades, regular reporting on the progress of confidential projects, planning the complete scheduling of the diagnoses and interfaces within IT and carrying the project of setting up a modern reporting tool (such as Qlik or Tableau).
- You have a higher degree in IT and you benefit from several years of diversified experiences in a similar position.
- Experience in statistical fields is a plus.
- You also have experience in the integration of reporting systems, proficiency in SQL and knowledge of IBM Cognos Tm1. Further, you have a good level in project management (method, organization, team or service management...).
- Know-how of the retail and textile branch is a big advantage. Your have a good knowledge of French or Dutch (both is a plus) knowledge of English is required. Leadership, proactivity, listening skills, team spirit, analysis-minded are qualities that you have and that you know how to use.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an ambitious and challenging International Fashion environment in which we encourage talent and entrepreneurship. You will receive a salary package corresponding to your experience and your skills.