Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
Hays assists its client, an international organisation active in providing services, in its search for a Freelance Junior Project Manager who can manage the roll-out of MS Office 365. It concerns a freelance mission for 6-9 months at both client's locations Ostend and Zaventem.
- Roll-out Office 365
- Coaching the Helpdeskteam
- As the Junior Project Manager, you are responsible for the communication with the business during the roll-out of the Office 365 project.
- You will ensure that the analyses involving applications, hard drives... are up-to-date regarding the business needs.
- You will check if the required applications are packaged. In every team, you will have a test user to check if everything works fluently.
- Next to that, you will schedule the migration per team and keep them on track.
- You are also responsible for the inventory: which and how many Pcs do you need for a migration? Your colleagues of the Service Desk can count on your coaching and guidance through the whole process.
- To fulfil this project, you need to have an extensive knowledge of MS Office 365.
- You don't mind travelling between Ostend and Zaventem.
- You are an open communicator who can make assertive decisions.
- You are punctual and you can work parallel to the different stages of the project.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French to communicate with your international contacts and colleagues.
You will work in a varied and fascinating project within a well-known international player.
Does MS Office 365 have no secrets for you? Do you like to share your expertise with your CO-workers? Then we are looking for you! Do not hesitate and APPLY via the button below.