Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
For an international client, active in the development of automated systems, we are looking for an All-round IT Coordinator. It concerns a job in Mechelen.
- As an All-round IT Coordinator, you are responsible for the network (LAN, WAN, telephony) of our client.
- This means you monitor the network and make sure that the needed administration is done. Next to this, you are also responsible for data security and back-ups.
- On top of that, you provide support to other colleagues in terms of Pcs, network, server, telecommunication...
- You find the best solutions for the company.
- This means you negotiate with external suppliers and manage the implementations.
- Finally, you collaborate with your colleagues of other offices in Japan and Germany.
- For this role, we are looking for someone with a degree in IT and +/- 3 to 4 years of working experience.
- If you have worked in an international environment, this is a plus.
- You also have experience with HTML, Cisco and WAN/LAN.
- You are proactive and a good organizer and communicator.
- You can work in team as well as independently.
If you want to work in an environment where ideas are encouraged and where you have a variety of tasks, you are the coordinator we are looking for. You will work in a motivating and stimulating environment.
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? Then apply now!