Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
We are assisting our client in its search for a Scrum Master to join this international player in the transport and logistics sector.
Your working location will be the Office located in the triangle between Antwerp, Ghent and Brussels.
As a well-established international company, you will benefit from the good guidance of an experienced Scrum Master/Agile coach to guide you in your new role.
- In this position, you will have a leading role.
- As Scrum Master, you will lead a well-functioning Scrum team of +/- 6 developers from different nationalities.
- You will lead the stand-up sessions and Scrum meetings to identify and remove obstacles in order for the team to stay productive and learning.
- You will never lose track of the expected quality and date of delivery.
- Releases and sprints will be discussed with the product owner and developers.
- Moreover, you will help in the optimization of the processes, the scalability of the applications and the infrastructure.
- To be a successful Scrum Master for this client, you need a degree in ICT or engineering and you have at least 2 years of experience in this role.
- Next to this, you have experience in software development.
- You also have practical experience with Jira (Atlassian) to log your issues and push those issues from your backlog into sprints.
- Your excellent communication skills and inherent ability to take initiative make sure that you are able to promote ideas and make sound technical decisions.
- On top of that, you are able to manage multiple priorities and tasks, all the while seeking out new opportunities to make a positive impact.
- Moreover, you are a skillful leader and facilitator with the ability to work both autonomously and as an integral part of a team.
- Your excellent interpersonal skills allow you to work seamlessly with a vast variety of people.
- Finally, you possess strong oral and writing skills in English.
- Next to leading a team of developers and evolving in an environment that challenges your skills and knowledge on a daily basis, you will definitely boost your career through various responsibilities.
- You will work in a positively driven team for an international growing company.
- You can also count on a competitive salary together with a range of fringe benefits such as a car, group insurance, hospitalization insurance...
Ready to boost your career at this international growing company? Apply now via the button below!