Hays Information Technology in Belgium has grown to become an important recruitment specialist for ICT-professionals, ICT-managers and ICT-sales.
Our specialised consultants have a broad experience in the IT field and can rely on their expert insights into the IT market to help you jump to a new career.
We offer both permanent jobs at employers as freelance missions.
We are assisting our client in its search for a Trax Payment Factory Specialist with at least 2 years of experience to join a world leading retail company. With its headquarters located in Zaventem, the company offers a dynamic and enriching work environment with continuous trainings. The reason for this recruitment is the desire to expand the team.
- In your role of Trax specialist, you will join a motivated team that provides application support and that is involved in analyzing requirements and implementing new payment factory capabilities.
- You will be the contact person for the business analysts and the suppliers regarding system functional issues.
- On top of that, you will steer the application landscape, the roadmap, the life cycle and you will take care of the coordination of Master Data for the Payment Factory.
- To be successful in this position, you need to have 2 years of Trax experience.
- On top of that, you are a team player and willing to constantly learn new things.
- Together with good communication skills as well as analytical skills, you are result-oriented and like challenges.
- Finally, you speak English any other language is a plus.
- Next to joining a well-known company that cares a lot about its employees and that provides trainings, you will benefit from a great work environment and from the knowledge of your colleagues.
- Moreover, you will get an attractive salary and fringe benefits.
Do you recognize yourself in this job description? Are you ready to take your career a step ahead? If the answer to those 2 questions is yes, then you are the person that we are looking for. Don't hesitate to apply online via the button below.