We are looking for a Helpdesk/Support Engineer.
Leader in the energetic sector !
- Act as a service desk contact for tickets, phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To arrange and follow up external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- Make new user accounts and mailboxes
- Create and maintain official helpdesk procedures and documentation (SOP, WI, CL)
- Install and configure PCs, laser printers, label printers, tablets
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of service desk automations & projects. (PC Imaging, Patch updates & Security updates, Anti-virus rollouts / updates etc...)
- Assist in the maintenance of the desk lay-out and IT solutions provided to end users
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required.
- Education : Bachelor degree in ICT preferred
- Experience : at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- An attractive salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Fuel Card
- Company car
- IT Certifications
- Growth opportunities