Our office is located in Braine-l'Alleud.
To support its development, Hermitage Solutions is looking for a Presales Engineer
Within the Hermitage Belgium team, you will be the technical interface of our partners (~ 100) for our entire catalog of solutions (~ 25) throughout the sales cycle: evangelization, pre-sales, deployment, training.
You will have full responsibility for the technical aspects of sales for all our solutions, from the simplest (e.g. Antivirus), to more complex (compliance management, encryption ...), which involves at least the following operations:
- Presentation of solutions in all traditional ways : sales meetings, in-depth technical meetings, webinars, marketing events, etc.
- Demonstration and training (simple skills transfer or complete certification) of our solutions
- Identification and technical qualification of opportunities among partners and / or their customers.
- Technological and competitive surveys
- Interpersonal skills: your Natural enthusiasm, your oral fluency and your listening skills allow you to establish contact easily and convince your interlocutors.
- Resilience to failure: Your self-confidence and ability to work helps you overcome the inevitable failures between two successes.
- Sense of responsibility: autonomy and proactivity in the work are two of your qualities that lead you to seek responsibility.
- Attractiveness of the technology: your intellectual dispositions regarding technical environments allow you to appreciate the technological value of the solutions of our portfolio.
- Education level: BAC +3/4/5, technical and / or commercial education, practice of French, Dutch and English in oral and written.
- Experience: at least a first successful experience in selling IT solutions using an indirect model.
Interest of the position
You will work in full autonomy under the direct responsibility of the subsidiary management - which will set your goals, will give you the means to achieve them and evaluate your progress - and in constant cooperation with other technical teams of the group situated in France and the Baltic countries.
From an operational point of view, you will work in close collaboration with the field sales engineers to develop the subsidiary's activity.
You will thrive in a largely internationalized work environment, in a serious and growing company, with a respected reputation, motivated and voluntary colleagues.
Our offices are located in Braine L'Alleud but many trips are expected, mainly in Belgium and Luxembourg, but also in France and the Baltics for internal meetings.
This job opportunity interests you ? Send us a CV via the button below.