The client is actively searching one data related profile to increase the capacity of its Data Management team.
- The Data Architect:
- Contributes to the vision about data management and data analytics systems
- Contributes to the architecture consolidation between different Data projects (Data Catalog with Data Quality...),
- Is in contact with Business stakeholders to understand needs, go through requirements and propose concrete solution to Business projects and specific problematics.
- Provides guidance and recommendations to structural/evolution projects and to business projects
- Provides coaching, best practices and recommendations about data modelling.
- The candidate will join the Data Management team that is, among others, managing the DWH and the Data Lake of the company, and responsible for the data governance and for the data tooling.
- Architecture, design & implementation are managed within the team.
- Personal Skills:
- Must work well independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- Solution driven / Pragmatic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Pro-active and flexible
- Strong verbal / written communications and presentation skills
- Coaching & training skills
- Experience within Insurance or financial domain
- Experience on projects with different technology stacks, integration aspects
- Technical experience required:
- Cloud Architecture Pattern
- DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration / Delivery)
- Azure Data Skills (Data Lake Gen2...)
- Being aware of best practives, trends & evolutions of the IT industry and most particulary Data Analytics environments/systems
- Knowledge about Data Management : lineage, date quality, principles...