For one of my clients, I'm looking for a SysOps engineer in Brussels.
The SysOps Engineer position provides IT Support and Administration in the Azure Cloud tenant. The successful candidate will have demonstrated knowledge and experience working with all aspects of the Azure Cloud and its Administration, including but not limited to provisioning, configuring and supporting both Azure Resource and Application Stacks hosted on the Azure Cloud. the SysOps Engineer will be primarily responsible for developing, testing, executing, and rolling-out solutions to our infrastructure in the Azure Cloud and Coaching internal infrastructure teams in developing/onboarding new Services or Functionalities to different teams in the IT organization (regional).
Essential skills and Experiences
- Fluent in English : must (good understanding of Dutch or French is a +)
- At least 5 years' experience in an Enterprise Infrastructure team
- Having a past as a 'traditional' Windows system engineer (Linux experience is a +)
- Ability to work in and with Agile teams (Regional)
- Deep knowledge of Orchestration tools (Octopus deploy, Azure DevOps, ...)
- Deep knowledge of Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Puppet and TerraForm
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, Active Directory, IIS, PaaS & IaaS,..
- Skilled in PowerShell & Python scripting is a must!
- Experienced with Containerization (Concept, migration to, ...)
- Experienced with CI\CD services (Azure DevOps, GitLab, ...)
- Some experience in SysAdmin work using Linux.
- Strong communicator and proactive mindset
- Technical awareness and ability to quickly understand new technologies
Things we value
- Self-learning and sharing of knowledge
- Making evidence-based decisions
Interested in this role?
Feel free to apply by sending your resume via the button below, and I will be happy to contact you to discuss this opportunity.
Thank you and have a good day,