My client is looking for a Security Architect
My client is in the banking sector.
- Establish and maintain security models, architecture principles, and guidelines to secure online financial services or API based services
- Support IT architects to develop "secure by-design" application architectures based on security patterns, requirements and risk analysis
- Ensure project conformity with security rules and requirements
- Support management in the development of strategic vision and roadmap when it relates to security services
- Write high quality management memos and risk analysis reports
- Actively promote security practice in the IT and business community through awareness and knowledge sharing session.
- 10 years of professional experience in Information Security
- Knowledge of information security in general, with a focus on Web or mobile application development
- Experience in working with structured architecture models covering business, IT technical and operational views
- Experience in API security architecture
- Experience in security risk assessments or audits (risk analysis, mitigation plan development etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the threats applicable to online payment services and mobile apps.
- Proven experience in the security or IT organization of a company exposing online payment or transactional services.
- Good communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Team player
- Able to travel occasionally to Paris for meetings
Nice to have
- Experience in mobile banking project
- Creation of conceptual and logical reference architecture docs
- Good knowledge of information security standards & frameworks (ISO 2700X, NIST, Sans)
- Good understanding of IT security techn and processes (IAM, PKI, VDI, secure networking, Web infrastructure, etc.)
- Certified CISSP
- Experience in IT architecture methodologies (e.g. Togaf)
- Experience in structured security architecture methodologies (e.g. SABSA).
Fist freelance contract of 6 months with extension