Huxley Associates Belgium - Support Engineer
6 months to 10 years experience
For a client in Louvain-la-neuve, I'm urgently looking for a Helpdesk Engineer to start ASAP.
Essential skills and Experiences
- Ticketing, Support user (2,3 year experience)
- Prepare user profile, install additional software's
- User data transfer, Printer configurations, drive mappings, VPN client, etc
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource (Be Technical Support Team)
- Explain/ train user on basic W10 features (compared to W7)
- Package Deployment
- Microsoft Windows & Office Products (Office 2010 or 2016)
- Active Directory
- Basic network & server skills
- Experience with PC imaging
- Experience with migrations to W10 is plus
- You speak French and English
Interested in this role?
Feel free to apply by sending your resume via the button below, and I will be happy to contact you to discuss this opportunity.
Both Employee and freelance are welcome to apply.
Thank you and have a good day,
Huxley delivers a world-class recruitment service that adapts to your changing needs. Our teams specialise in Banking & Finance, Engineering and IT jobs across a wide range of industries. In Belgium we cover consultancy, freelancers and permanent positions (headhunting). We specialize in placing roles from mid-level management through to C-Suite across a range of disciplines. We also operate as a full service recruitment partner, with capabilities to support sourcing back office and administrative staff. With unrivalled access to a global network of talent and leading industry experts with the latest market knowledge, we give you the strength and agility of a global staffing company with specialists that are dedicated to your local market. This gives you a tailored approach that achieves success for you.
Show full description