For a client in Brussels area, I'm currently looking for a System Administrator
You will take part in the following daily tasks
- Integration in actual team (2 users) of System Administrators to assist in the daily tasks (Monitoring follow-up, Incident management, Problem Management)
- Cover Service continuity during absences of colleagues (Holidays, Illness, etc ...)
- Guarantee an on-call Service out of business-hours (weekends and legal holidays)
- Provide Support to our Service Desk agents
- Assist and take lead in several IT-projects
- Creation of documentation to publish in a central knowledge base
Who are you?
As the successful candidate, you will meet the following:
- Hard skills:
- Knowledge in Windows Server administration & VMware
- Knowledge about Storage infrastructure and backup strategies
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (Azure) & Office365
- Knowledge in scripting languages (PowerShell or VBS)
- Knowledge in Active Directory and Group Policies Security implementations
- Basic knowledge in IP networks, routing, and common protocols
- Basic knowledge in IT-Security (Firewall, Antivirus, Antispam, etc ...)
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English (company main-language).
- Soft skills:
- Able to work in a technical team (2 internals and external partners)
- Well organized, analytical and a real problem solver.
- Familiar with documentation for infrastructure components.
- Like to deliver on-time, with good quality and believe in knowledge management
- Positive and believe in teamwork.
- Easily reverse engineer a system
- Able to lead small IT-projects
Interested in this role? Don't hesitate and apply by sending your updated CV, and I will gladly contact you to further discuss this opportunity.
We welcome both freelancers and employees to apply.
Thanks and have a beautiful day!