We are looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join our development team and help us build Immoweb's future. You will work in a startup mode, on a brand new version of the Immoweb platform and you will be the cornerstone of a new scrum team.
Your primary focus will be to implement the user interface in responsive mode for mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work within a “Scrum” team with other front-end developers, back-end developers and QA Engineers together to achieve a common goal.
- Delivering modules and maintaining front end part of our website.
- Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code .
- Ensuring high performance for mobile and desktop applications.
- Writing tested and documented code with a rigorous mindset.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the services required to fulfil the business requirement.
- Communicating with internal or external web services.
- Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and emerging standards
- Define and keep your deadlines
- Be part of the bug fixing process.
What we need from you
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar position; minimum 1 year of experience using AngularJS 2 framework.
- Knowledge of other JS libraries like ReactJS is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and web components
- Good knowledge of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Architecting and automating the build process, deployment orchestration, effectively building a continuous delivery pipeline from dev to production
- DevOps culture. Build, own and operate services through its entire lifecycle
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive and comprehensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Knowledge of server side scripting languages like NodeJS TypeScript is a plus
- Professional, precise English communication skills is required
- Previous experience in a scrum environment is required.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps is an asset
- Experience working with Cloud based technologies is a plus
... aside from “hard” skills we are looking for passion for creating software, and the ability to work together with other developers as well as business representatives. We'll count on you to take ownership of your work and communicate with everyone to get the job done.
- A professional and stimulating working environment
- Opportunity for personal development in line with business growth
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise
- Attractive remuneration
If you want to be part of a company in full expansion in Brussels (Forest), please send your application letter and cv via the button below.