As SharePoint Developer, you will be able to:
- Review and analyze business and functional requirements
- Ability to analyze technical issues and recommend solutions
- Design, analyze, code/develop, modify, test and install custom software components and/or applications for the enterprise environment
- Address issues in performance, scalability and manageability in programming efforts
- Provide technical and project guidance to development team members
- Ensure adherence to quality guidelines and time lines
- Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualification : Engineering / Science graduates 4-7 years of experience
- Experience with setting up information architecture of SharePoint site collections and thorough understanding of all out of the box features provided by SharePoint.
- Good understanding of quality programming guidelines, understanding of SDLC Process and design patterns
- SharePoint 2013 + 2016 On premise + Online (client-side) development, hands on experience with SharePoint On-line and SharePoint Framework would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of 3rd party SharePoint components and tools would be definite plus
- At least 4 years of experience in developing SharePoint 2010 or 2013 solutions using Visual Studio as well as managing the Microsoft SharePoint Administration for applications
- Experience with creating and executing PowerShell scripts, deployments and running technical tests on the platform is required
- Hands on experience in development of SharePoint web parts, features, workflows, timer jobs and other customizations
- Good knowledge of branding on SharePoint with ability to work on master pages, page layouts, themes
- SharePoint online and Office 365 will be an added benefit
- Migration experience from sources like Lotus Notes/Live Link/SP2007/SP2010 etc. would be a plus
- Personal Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral French communication skills, English and Dutch (business fluent is recommended)
- Be able to effectively lead a meeting with clients
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Experience with leading a team of developers is nice to have
- Degree in IT/Software Development or related discipline
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification
- An exciting and challenging job in a growing and innovative organisation.
- A work environment where human capital is important
- Competitive salary, complemented with other extralegal benefits and a company car.
- Education and career development