Ingenico Retail is a Strategic Business Unit of Ingenico Group, a worldwide leader in payment solutions.
As a direct report to the Lead Bi Manager your mission is to contribute actively to the development of a single and Group wide Bi platform to support the company's data and analytics strategy. The ultimate goal is to stimulate business performance and provide data related products and services towards our merchants.
- You will join the Enterprise Data & Bi Office of Ingenico Group and will act on two dimensions:
- Functionally, you will play a key role as a Business Analyst for Bi with the key mission to discuss with business stakeholders to identify their requirements, document those requirements into structured Business Requirement Documents' and design the Bi solution. You will also be responsible of training the end-users to enforce solution adoption.
- Technically, you will to exploit the full Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, Ssas, Mds, etc.) to deliver a top-quality Enterprise wide data warehouse including Ssas Tabular Cubes. IT will serve the reports built by the Reporting & Analytics team, as well as the business users who are using data on a day to day business to take decisions and drive performance.
- You will join a team with a top-notch expertise that will ensure you receive a solid coaching that will help you evolve and take your skills to the next level.
Your primary responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with business stakeholders to identify, document and analyze requirements that are then translated into an efficient solution
- Work in close collaboration with the Technical Architects to implement the evolution of the existing data warehouse as well as the integration of new content for different purposes
- Design, model and create SQL Database, SSIS Etl packages and Analysis Services Tabular cubes
- Conduct Unit Testing on the created solutions to ensure its efficiency and reduce the bugs rate
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing with the end-users to maintain a high quality deliverables
- Become responsible and Spoc for the functional domains that you analyze as well as for key created solutions in specific fields: Sales, Product, Finance, Customer Care or such
- Ensure continuous improvements of the Bi platform by learning and applying best practices and fine-tuning when necessary to maintain the solution in a healthy state
Qualification & Skills
- A Bachelor/Master degree in computer sciences or strong interest for informatics with business knowledge or financial background
- 1 to 2 years of experience in data warehouse implementation (data modeling, Etl process, cube creation)
- 1 to 2 years of experience in business analysis for Bi which translates into the ability of capturing and documenting requirements in a structured and clear manner
- Preferably good knowledge of Microsoft BI technologies
- Experience in Kimball data Modeling (Star Schema Design)
- Knowledge of analytic/data technologies such as SAS, R, Hadoop, Oracle is a plus.
- Proactive, Autonomous and eager to learn in a fast paced environment with a growing and fast changing business
- Good analytical skills
- Reliable, sense of responsibility, commitment to results
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English. French and Dutch is a plus
- Based in Brussels with 10% travel to the neighboring countries