Intersysto is a software development company active in the eHealth sector and is currently looking for a "Mobile Application Developer" to reinforce its development team located in Tournai.
Who are we looking for ?
- You are passionate by mobile and Web applications development using responsive and adaptive methodologies.
- You have proven experience in mobile applications development and have deep analytical skills and structured thinking.
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent by experience.
- You are familiar with the following tools, frameworks and technologies:
- Cross platform mobile applications development using the React Native framework (Android/iOS)
- RESTful Web service integration as the backend of a mobile application
- Redux, React Navigation
- HTML5, CSS3, SaaS, SCSS and Bootstrap
- Responsive mobile application development
- Experience with following technologies and frameworks is considered a plus:
- Java programming language
- Swift/Objective-C programming language
- Linux and Docker
- You are curious, proactive, creative and flexible with a strong learning appetite and a strong collaborative mindset.
- Some experience with AngularJS, Node.js, NPM and/or Gulp.JS is a plus.
- Being familiar with Agile & Scrum methodologies is also considered a plus.
- You are fluent in French and/or English.
What we offer ?
- An opportunity to develop functional and technical skills as well as a strong expertise in the emerging and cutting edge IoT market.
- You will get a unique chance to be a real actor in the development of the company (entrepreneurial spirit).
- The advantages of a working in a small and Agile structure in terms of direct communication, flexibility, dynamism and fast decision-making.
- Trainings and development opportunities adapted to your needs in order to become a highly skilled and talented person!