INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of an European Institution a professional to cover the following opening:
Enterprise Architect (m/f)
- Alignment of IT strategy and planning business goals & needs
- Define policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of IT
- Works with Application Architect and Project Manager to define needs and the new Information system
- Management of the risks associated with information and IT assets
- Optimization of information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
Knowledge and skills
- In depth knowledge of enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Ability to lead technical evaluations and conduct R&D in emerging technologies
- Good knowledge of business processes analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software application and systems engineering
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to analyse complex documents
- Ability to follow and interpret Internal procedures and standards
- Ability to work with imposed deadlines
- Ability to work independently on specific tasks while at the same time functioning as a member of a project team.
- Fluent in English and/or French
Education and experience
- Strong experience in consulting
- Good Experience in enterprise architecture models and tools
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Proven experience with quality procedures
- Experience in the domain of System & Solution Architecture
- Experience in Altassian JIRA / Confluence
- Experience with UML
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning.
Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.