You will work as a transformational Agile coach who can act as a Scrum Master for teams while participating to continue the Agile Journey of Isabel Group.
- You will act as Scrum Master for 1-3 teams; coaching into an increased maturity.
- As Scrum Master, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum Practices and Values
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be discussed and solved
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team and system into higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Coaching the Product and Development Team in their backlog refinement process
- Coaching team(s) in their development practices to increase agility
- Facilitating in Multiple team retrospectives, planning, refinements, etc.
- Co-Creating and Working alongside a team of Scrum Masters in experiments, feedback collection, and eventually adoptions of new practices to create a Learning Environment.
- You will be an active participant in the implementation of a Scrum-based Framework with a goal of moving the entire system of the organization forward in Agile Maturity.
- As an Agile Coach / Agile Subject Matter Expert, you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Leading discussions and workshops around relevant topics.
- Participating and helping to provide insights and advise on moving the organisation forward in the Agile Journey.
- Short-term assignments throughout the organization to assist the entire organization in their Agile Journey.
- Participating in Communities of Practice
- You are certified Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You master Scrum and have experience with coaching product development teams.
- You are fluent in English
- You have Development/DevOps experience
- The position is open for permanent employees and contractors
- It is considered a plus to have experience with LESS
Why us ?
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits and a company car
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more
Please note that this recruitment process is not open to external agencies.