We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer/analyst (70% development, 30% analysis) to help shape and grow Trulius, a brand new product that serves as a secured and validated business passport for onboarding and completing business transactions online (https://www.trulius.be/en/).
Join our cross-functional dev team and and seize this opportunity to contribute to an innovative product at the core of our strategy, that will impact thousands of users in how they use their favourite applications.
- Help shape and grow an innovative product inside a stable FinTech
- Work in a cross-functional team to design, develop, test & document high-quality software
- Help challenge and clarify business requirements in interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct functional & technical analysis of new features & improvements to be delivered
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholder such as architects, security experts, product owners, legal experts, etc.
- Assist in the refinement of stories and estimations to prepare the sprint backlog
- Maintain and improve code quality
The candidate should have relevant knowledge & experience on following:
- Scrum methodology
- GIT distributed Version Control System
- GitLab continuous Integration & Delivery
- Ruby programming language
- Ruby on Rails Web-application framework
- HTML 5 (HAML & SLIM), CSS 3, Bootstrap
- PostgreSQL database
- Docker container tool, Kubernetes (OpenShift) container orchestration
Next to technical excellence & an Agile mindset we value an open-minded, assertive & flexible person with:
- Excellent communication skills (loves interaction with different stakeholders)
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
- Ownership and accountability
- A result-driven mindset
- A proven track record as a developer in a highly distributed environment
Nice to have
- OpenID Connect identity layer on top of OAuth2
- Rspec behavior driven development for Ruby
- Cucumber behavior-driven testing using the gherkin language
- Selenium Web application automation for testing
- User interface design, transferring the brand's strengths and visual assets to the service interface
- User experience design, improvement the quality of interaction between a user and the service
Why choose us?
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more
For more information on our privacy notice, please click here: https://www.isabelgroup.eu/en/privacy-notice-candidates/