As an Application Engineer in our IT department, you will be focusing on Isabel's various internal applications and tooling.
The following activities will be part of your function:
- Design technical solutions & approaches for the projects on the roadmap
- Set up and configuration of the application in the different environments (Test, Beta, Production)
- Support of the application after installation in the respective environment
- Work together with various internal stakeholders to ensure proper fit for purpose of the tooling
- At Isabel we use a wide range of tools that are to be supported and the most critical one's are:
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision (accounting, procurement)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management)
- Service Now Suite (ITSM)
- Atlassian Suite (development, collaboration)
- Microsoft Office (365)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience in managing these tool trough management interfaces as well as working with their API's is required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of Dutch or French is required
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to drive results by responding with a sense of urgency
Why choose Isabel?
- You will work for the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and portals.
- During lunch, you can attend knowledge sharing sessions at the company. Next to these IsaTalks sessions, we currently have seven Communities of Practice you can join.
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door.
- Naturally, you will receive a competitive salary package with company car and accompanied by fringe benefits. You will start with at least 30 days of holiday and the possibility to work from home.