At Isabel Group we're looking to hire a Customer-Facing QA Specialist.
You will join a cross-functional dev team where you will help us build an innovative, Blockchain-based, Corporate Know Your Customer (KYC) platform to be used by the 4 largest banks in Belgium initially.
KYC is a process that banks must follow when they on-board new customers, in our case companies. This process, regulated by European and other legislations, requires banks to verify the identity and the business of their customers to ensure that they are not active in illegal activities such as money laundering or financing terrorism.
The KYC platform will enable the mutualisation and optimisation of this KYC process for banks and companies by reducing the effort of gathering the required information and enabling the sharing of the verification of the information. An extra advantage for companies is that they only have to provide the information and any further updates once to the banks.
Your role as a Customer-Facing QA Specialist
- You will be responsible for the quality of the product throughout its entire lifecycle, from refinements and do's & don'ts, all the way to assuring the quality of the production releases.
- This will include:
- Creation of test plans
- setting-up quality measuring methods & procedures
- Brainstorming UAT's with a wide variety of technical & non-technical stakeholders
Who are you?
Your technical knowledge and proven track record should consist of:
- Must haves:
- Nice to haves:
- Hyperledger Fabric
- IBM Cloud/IBP
- HashiCorp Vault
- Only API, no Front-end
- Next to technical excellence & an Agile mindset we value an open minded, assertive & flexible person with:
- Excellent communication skills (loves interaction with customers)
- Fluency in English
- Ownership and accountability
- Comfort in taking initiative to innovate
- A clear vision on Quality Assurance
- A Result driven mindset
- A proven track record as a QA Specialist in a highly distributed environment
Why choose us?
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading FinTech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with...
- ...and we look ahead and think about our customers' future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home
- It takes about 42 steps from Brussels Central Station to our front door
- We have a team of volunteers who make it their mission to spoil us with game nights, banana pie, weekly fruit baskets, massages, monthly breakfast and much (much) more