ClearFacts is looking for an experienced PHP Symfony Developer to reinforce the team and help them improve their cloud platform. Depending on your preference, you will be working on user facing applications or backend services, or a combination of both.
What your job would look like
As a PHP Developer, you will responsible for the following tasks
- Work closely with a skilled and focused development team of 6
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Build, test, and ship features confidently through our GIT and buddy.works CI/CD pipeline
- Monitor, profile and support your code in production
- Teach as much as you learn
- Work together with the product owners, subject matter experts and the data integration team to design end user features, backend MicroServices and APIs.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in PHP/Symfony environments
- Preferably some experience working on large scale Web applications
- You speak Dutch fluently
- An excellent knowledge of:
- Symfony 4 or later
- Recent PHP language features
- MVC structure and development patterns
- GIT concepts and workflows
- The SQL language and MySQL database concepts
- A variety of software testing tools and methodologies (We use: PHPUnit, Codeception, Cypress, Mabl, ...)
- Experience in any of the following area(s) would be a good bonus:
- Developing and utilizing GraphQL API's
- Working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Building distributed applications for the Cloud, and more specific an AWS environment
- Profiling and optimizing code for speed, using tools like Tideways, Datadog and Apollo Engine
- Familiarity with React.JS and TypeScript
- The will to communicate, convince and share with the team and beyond
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
- Ambition to share your knowledge
- You have a "can-do" mentality
- Being able grasp the complexity of a large exiting code base and the right skills to navigate, refactor and debug in this context with care
- The position is open for both permanent employees and contractors
- ClearFacts offers you perspectives within a young innovative company in the sector of digitalization.
- We are moving to brand new offices right in front of Berchem station. Other offices of the group are also located near public transport facilities (Brussels-Central and Leuven)
- You mainly work in the office together with your teammates, but part time teleworking is possible.
- The team is committed to continuously improve on Developer Experience and provide ample room for learning on the job. You'll have access to learning resources and will be given room for creating prototypes and PoCs as part of the creative process.
- To keep things interesting, our company is growing at high speed with over 40% yearly increase in both customer base and team size.
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We combine hard work with game nights, a monthly drink, weekly fruit baskets, and much more.