iStorm Projects Sourcing practice (powered by Select Group) is a fast, fresh and flexible expertise provider.
Our experts support international organizations, public institutions as well as small, fast-growing companies both in project teams and as individual professionals.
Together with our iStorm Academy, we focus on our client's business drivers to offer consultancy services
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide 1st, and 2nd line IT support to internal employees, assisting them with PC, Server, networking and Hardware problems via phone, email or onsite visits.
- To work effectively and productively with an external IT infrastructure outsourcing partner, ensuring SLA and Contract Management
- To take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and contribute to fix the issue in coordination with outsourcing partner
- To document all calls and solutions in the CMDB and for Knowledge Management purposes
- To maintain user security on all systems
- Supporting users in the use of IT equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Languages: English, French and Dutch
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Video Conference)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (AD)
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office
- Remote Access tools such as Log Me In or PC Anywhere
- Good understanding of PC Hardware and software set-up and configuration and TCP/IP networking skills
- Career opportunities
- An attractive salary with extra benefits
- Trainings and certifications