Our client is a SME company based in Evere (Brussels). This company was founded in 2006 and combines a really nice "family" atmosphere with a dynamic work environment.
The company is currently looking to hire Business & Reporting analyst. The job content is very diverse and will allow any motivated person to learn a lot and get lots of responsibilities in a short period of time.
Purpose of the job
As Business & Reporting analyst your main purpose is to understand needs of external clients in terms of reporting and dashboarding to then prepare specific analysis and reports that allow your colleagues from Operations to best serve their clients.
- Single point of contacts for your colleagues:
- Prepare specific analyses and dashboards that help your colleagues answer specific reporting requests from clients
- Advise your colleagues how to best use specific software applications
- Understand your colleagues' needs for process and system improvement
- Contact with external clients:
- You will join the Ceo of the company on client visits occasionally to understand the client's needs in terms of reporting.
- You will later be responsible for creating these reports.
- Project coordination: Lead and actively participate in projects regarding process and system improvements. For these projects you will coordinate several external suppliers.
- You have 2-5 years experience in an analytical position where reporting plays a central role
- You have a good command of SQL and a general affinity with IT tools
- Fluent knowledge of French and ideally Dutch (nice to have)
- You have good presentation skills and a healthy drive
- You are looking for a broad job content (Analysis, Reporting, process optimization, project coordination, etc)
- A degree in Business Engineering, economics, or IT with a strong affinity for Business
- The company offers a very competitive salary with a company car and fuel card, and all the usual extra-legal package.
- A real family atmosphere in a Medium sized company, where everybody helps each other and job contents are very broad and varying. A company where your efforts will make a real difference.
- A fun team with an average age of 35
- A direct report to the Ceo which will teach you a lot about the working of a company.