Our client is a fast-growing company part of a large group. As Business Unit manager you will lead a group of 15-20 Consultants.
Your main role will be to:
- Manage the team (recruitment, talent management, appraisals, ...)
- Plan company resources and coordinate external suppliers
- P&L management
- Participate in Pre-Sales efforts
- High level overview of projects
- Internal process improvement
- Reporting to the CEO
- You hold a university degree
- You are professionally proficient in Dutch and English (knowledge of French is a plus)
- You have professional experience of at least 3-5 years as Project Manager, and have demonstrated experience in Business Process analysis and team management (of at least 10 or more people)
- You are a driven and enthusiastic person, able to motivate teams and "get the job done"
- You have the necessary empathy and people skills to manage teams, make the right hiring decisions and manage people's careers.
- The ideal candidate will have a background worked for a major Consulting firm.
- Join a rapidly growing company during its first year of existence and help it grow. Be part of an entrepreneurial adventure.
- Join a company offering its client access to the technology of the future
- Be in direct contact with the CEO, learning new skills and rapidly growing your own knowledge.