MISSION iStorm is a Belgian IT & New Media recruitment agency, specialised in placing IT & New Media professionals in permanent roles across Belgium and Luxembourg. iStorm also helps companies to maximise their recruitment efficiency through the use of new web technologies and social media.
HISTORY The agency has been created by experts in IT & Social Media recruitment with over 15 years experience in the most respected IT recruitment companies. Next to their outstanding professional network, our consultants have proven competences and experience in their vertical field of expertise.
CANDIDATES iStorm is an officially registered recruitment agency in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia. As such, we never send out any CVs before having fully presented both our client and the job content to candidates. Due to our specialization and our consultant's experience, we have an in-depth understanding of technical positions, and can advise our candidates in all areas, including salary negotiation.
iStorm - Cyber Security Designer (Ref. 19092017-02)
International corporate company in the financial sector.
- Act as the service owner of the logical security domain and infrastructure through risk assessments, requirements setting, and active participation in the project delivery lifecycle, as well as ensuring adequate processes and procedures for the security administration teams.
- Preferred professional certifications are CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001 La/Li.
- Define and advise on the control design, implementation and processes necessary to protect information systems assets
- Perform risk assessments and define application and infrastructure-related security requirements for business and IT projects.
- Advise on the high level security design of new infrastructures, systems and/or applications.
- Integration of application security in projects e.g. authentication and authorisation , non-repudiation, cryptographic controls, data protection
- Act as security subject matter expert in a security domain and be the security point of contact for the business and project teams.
- Perform security validation to ensure effective implementation of security controls.
- Define, implement and ensure the proper functioning of security trust services in line with IT security policies. Recommend and advise on new or improved security services to Cyber security Management. Ensure the adequate functioning of security services.
- Produce documented security services, technical standards or principles.
Proven experience in security risk assessments, development of functional security requirements, process design and management reporting.
- Familiarity with industry best practices in key domains: risk assessment, Network security, system security (various: Windows, Linux, tandem, Mainframe), identity and Access management, and secure application development on all platforms.
- Sound security design principles, based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and other Iso27002 security principles are an asset
- Application security knowledge with a good understanding of software development and OWASP guidelines
- Knowledge of and experience with security technologies including Idaas and identity management platforms, PKI and cryptographic solutions, web application firewalls, automated code review tools, secure management Access, virtualization, Xaas solutions
- Sufficient background knowledge with regard to Network principles and protocols used in WAN and LAN's, DMZ, Internet security, , Network segregation
- Experience with a subset of Unix, Windows System, tandem, Mainframe security and assurance
6-month freelance mission (extendable).