My client is a very well-known (leader in its market) company located in Brussels and offers many training opportunities.
They will be facing major challenges in the years to come, and are therefore looking for a Junior IT Analyst to reinforce their team.
- You support the needs analysis made by the Business Analysts
- You are in charge of functional analysis for the realization or modification of the applications based on the needs provided by the business analysts.
- You consider several possible solutions or approaches.
- You update the documentation
- You contribute to the testing and check the quality of the deliverables
- You monitor and resolve incidents and problems
- You have a Master's degree and a strong computer culture
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience
- You have a knowledge of modeling tools (UML, use case, ...)
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch with a good knowledge of English
- You have excellent communication and listening skills
- You are results oriented
- You are a fast learner
- You can work autonomously but are also a team player
Besides the satisfaction to work for a leader in its market, my client offers a dynamic and challenging environment, a very attractive salary package (company car + fuel card, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, pension plan, meal vouchers, phone and Internet expenses, 33 days off per year, bonuses, ...).
Above all, they offer plenty of training opportunities thanks to their training center.
Your unique opportunity to join one of the top employers in Belgium!