Head of SEO - ref. 75559 (IGB405490054)
Organisation and department description
The company is an agency specialized in Digital Strategy, SEO, SEA & Web Analytics.
As Head Of SEO, you are responsible for the supervision and development of the SEO expertise. You are the guarantor of the excellence delivered in terms of SEO in the projects, you develop and optimize our service lines in this expertise, making sure that we offer the best response to the expectations of the clients and market. As ambassador of this expertise, whether internally or externally for the clients and prospects, you are aware of the last trends, opportunities and future developments of it.
- You have 5 years of professional experience, including 3 years in the management of advanced SEO audits for the websites of clients from various sectors and sizes.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and good knowledge of English.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You are able to orientate and bring collaborators together in a common vision.
- You are organized and results oriented, keeping an eye on the right priorities even during heavy workload periods.
- You understand the needs of the market and clients, and know how to translate them in relevant service proposals.
- You are a real teamplayer, you are pragmatic and systematically seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, constraints, ...
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and are ready to learn about it.
- The opportunity to remain at the cutting edge of last trends in Digital Marketing and SEO, notably by using leading SEO tools as Google Search Console, Majestic SEO, Oncrawl, SemRush, ...
- Work on the optimization of service lines for clients (SMEs or large accounts) such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Yves Rocher, Orange, WWF, ...
- Have a real impact on the development and global strategy of a fast growing company being part of the management team.
- Constantly develop yourself thanks to the structed Learning paths we developed.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).