My client is operating a full digital transformation and is known on the Belgian market to offer a very good work-life balance.
My client is currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to help them face the various challenges.
- You collect, analyze and translate data, reports and/or KPIs relating to the company's situation or to the company's market,
- Establish and collect the performance indicators to assess the company's performance,
- Develop and disseminate company dashboards,
- Collect and interpret the results,
- Develop recommendations for the Business
- You have a University degree with preferably an economic or statistical / Business Intelligence orientation, OR with a Junior Data Analyst certificate
- A first professional experience of at least 1 year is an asset
- An ease in the understanding of a business, reporting needs and KPIs that it generates, and ability to translate them into reports and dashboards
- Strong analytical, synthesis and writing skills,
- Curious, Good communication skills,
- You speak French with a good knowledge of Dutch and English,
- Notions of Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of ETL tools or Tableau is a +
What my client offers
A challenging job in a dynamic and respectful work environment. They offer you a permanent contract and an attractive salary with a wide range of extralegal benefits such as luncheon vouchers, group insurance and hospitalization insurance. You can also count on an extensive training.
Finally, my clients offer a great work-life balance.
Do you think you have the right profile for the job? Then wait no longer and send me your resume!