Our client is a top tier international Search firm, focusing exclusively on Executive searches for the world's largest corporations.
As Associate Researcher, you will be heavily involved in filling top C-level positions around the globe.
If you are looking for a job with excellent training (including one week in the Us!), a great work atmosphere and project-based work, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Join the firm's Partners on client visits to understand the profile requirements
- Actively participate in market mapping activities - identify the best executives around the globe and make a "long list" in partnership with the Partner. For this you will gather relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies.
- Contact candidates to assess their interest and fit for the proposed role
- Join Partners during candidate meetings
- Over time, build an industry specialization and create a candidate pool in your area of interest - become The person to speak to for Executives around the globe!
- Take third party references for candidates
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle until the placement has been made
- Participate in international search efforts with a team of Associates
- 6 months to 2 years experience in the recruitment industry
- Fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Experience in a consulting role or an environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Excellent planning skills
- Self-driven, mature personality.
- Able to build exceptional candidate relationships, by being authentic, actively listening and delivering on your promises
- Join one of the most respected Search firms and enter the world of top executives!
- After an intensive training period (including a week training in the Us) join a great team in the growing Belgian Office
- Build a name for yourself within a global firm and build your area of specialization over time.
- Next to a competitive gross salary, you can count on many extra-legal advantages including a very interesting bonus arrangement.
Interested? Apply now!