Medior Application Architect .NET (Wants to Work with Azure) - ref. 80835 (IGB434880061)
Organisation and department description
Our client is an international company leader in its sector. Located in Brussels (Auderghem), the company is active in B2B and B2C services.
In Belgium, the company employs 200 people with 80 people in its ICT department. Indeed, the entire service offering of the company heavily depends on being at the ForeFront of technology. Every application is developed in-house.
Our client faces massive technological challenges in the coming years (digitalization of services, migrating a complex MicroServices architecture, ...). This is why they are currently looking to recruit a Software Architect (medior) with a good background in .NET technology.
If you are looking for a work atmosphere that feels like you're part of a family business, but for a job that gives you the resources of a large multinational, then this is the environment for you.
As a Lead Application Architect, you will collaborate with key stakeholders, architects, Business Analyst and internal teams to support enterprise architecture principles, standards , guidelines, requirements, uses cases , estimations and blueprints. In addition outlined current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
Your main responsibilities
- Collaborate with Business Analysts/Product owners and key stakeholders to identify impacted Use Cases and determines architectural significance (and priority) for requirements gathering.
- Produce solution architecture, implementation framework, design frameworks and Application architecture
- Create standard models (Archi Diagram, Component Designs, etc.)
- Develop flexible, loosely coupled, highly cohesive component-based solutions promoting reuse of models
- Prepare requirement analysis, activities, logical data model for the applications
- Concurrently support multiple (1-4) projects (in various stages)
- Ensure alignment to Company standards, guidelines and strategies and architecture principles
- Evaluate and apply new technologies in the application landscape by planning and executing experiments which pilot the application of promising new technologies to yield positive impact on business
- Participate in planning activities with project team, provide feedback from an architecture perspective and negotiate delivery milestones with Project teams
- Conduct reviews and updates of architecture documentation after project delivery
- Support implementation of the entire application and ensure customer training and support.
- Worked collaboratively with the delivery teams to deliver sustained quality development objects.
- IT background with an experience of minimum 3 years in Application Architecture
- Very good experience in .NET Development (4-5 years)
- Good knowledge of Togaf and ArchiMate language
- Very strong Documentation and design skills
- Good Knowledge of API centric architecture
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies in general (Cloud Azure, .NET Core,...)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You can work in a team and manage your own workload and priorities.
- You are fluent in one of the two national languages and have a good written knowledge of English
- Have already participate in an important back office modernization project.
- Good understanding of operating systems, Virtualization, cloud technologies and containers (Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of UML, BPMN and ArchiMate analysis methods
- The Open Group Togaf 9 Certification or any other EA capacity certification is preferable
- Microsoft Cloud Architecture Certification is a big plus
- Certifications around .NET technologies
- Valuable experiences with Agile frameworks
- Data integration architecture and infrastructure knowledge
- An exciting job with perspective in a dynamic organization based on Agile and collective intelligence way of working
- The opportunity to use with the latest trendy technologies on a lot of interesting challenges and projects
- An enjoyable working environment as part of a motivated team
- A workplace in Brussels (Ixelles), close to Etterbeek railway station and the Delta metro station
- A competitive salary + fringe benefits (company car, insurance, meal vouchers, bonus, ...)
- Good work-life balance (home office, flexible working times)
- Practical personal support services: dry-cleaning, ironing, shoe repairs, gift-buying, etc.
- A wide selection of sustainable meals in our company restaurant
- A variety of sports (badminton, mini foot, basket, meditation and yoga)