International corporate company in utilities sector.
Our client is currently completely reviewing its financial management approach related to assets.
A program has been started with, as a goal, the delivery of a new budgeting approach, a new budget and cost follow up governance for asset related Opex costs, a new cost structure within SAP and new reporting developments.
- Consolidate benchmarking data into a self-sustaining report, bring own experience to enrich benchmarking data...
- Finalize a documentation of the as-is process
- Perform a fit gap analysis with the desired end result
- Develop a proposal for a new process based on gap analysis, benchmarking...
- Allow challenge of this proposal by all relevant stakeholders (asset managers, Controlling...)
- Support the validation process in the decision boards
- Master in financial management or civil engineer
- Ideally, technical background with good knowledge of financial management
- Some relevant experience in similar projects: minimum 5 years of experience
- Good communication skills
3-month part-time (60%) freelance contract (extendable)