International corporate company based in Brussels.
As a Release and Change Coordinator you will deliver value to the organization by engaging IT delivery within projects and Release and Changes:
- Release and Change Planning
- Release and Change Management
- Test & Environment Coordination
- Release and Change Standards and Processes
- You have +5 years of experience within a medium to large IT organization of which at least 2 years within Release and Change management / coordination practices.
- Higher education or university level (bachelor or master) or equivalent by experience required as well as proven competences on Release and Change Management & Coordination.
- Proven competences on Release and Change Management & Coordination
- Knowledge of Version Control and Application Life Cycle Management
- Knowledge about Iso20k: Change & Release and Change Mgmt
- Knowledge on Scrum and Agile practices
- Knowledge on Testing practices
- Extensive knowledge of project management techniques
- Experienced in defining Release and Change plans, risk logging & mitigation, testing practices,...
- Experience with Bugzilla & Jira or other major vendor tools
- ITIL® / Iso20k Certification is a plus
- Background in IT Operations and / or Development
12 month freelance contract (extendable).