International corporate company in pharma sector based in Wavre.
- The SAP QM Senior Functional Consultant will be involved in the implementation and roll-out of the SAP QM templates.
- (S)he will work closely with our business partners, in order to analyse the business requirements and optimize/simplify the business processes.
- (S)he needs good technical/functional knowledge to develop a reliable and performant solution, meeting business requirements at an affordable cost.
- (S)he will be responsible for the full implementation cycle from begin till end for various projects in his/her area.
- He will need to report on project progress and risks.
- Manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements
- Optimize solutions relating to specific project issues
- Analyzing user requests/needs and translate them into specific business requirements
- Designing the best solution to meet the requirements using the standard capabilities of the software package
- Customizing new functionalities
- Provide Abap development specifications and follow-up of these developments
- Unit test the proposed solution or new functionalities
- Sell our SAP solutions to the users and their management through good communication of their business value
- Expert SAP QM professional with at least 8 years of experience, including at least 5 years of SAP QM experience
- Able to design & implement best practice blueprints that fit IT framework
- Strong/Agile communication skills
- Team player
- Strong technical capacity with a good understanding of functional business/supply chain
- Ability to complete his(her) role with limited supervision
- Structured working method/disciplined
- Fluency in English and French
12-month freelance contract (extendable)