Our client is a global leader in its market and is located in Hoeilaart.
In the context of large transformation projects, the company is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager (Lean/BPMN) to perform organizational change readiness assessments and make recommendations to Management for specific areas of improvement.
- You will be responsible for the optimization of the processes (from quotation to completion), based on Business Process Management, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. You manage change management projects and you will supervise the business with these changes.
- You identify the needs of the business through workshops or discussions with key users. You create involvement with the employees of the various departments and collect initiatives or ideas for change from the business. In addition, based on Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, you also proactively look for operational process optimization to improve our operation and efficiency. You contribute to transversal change processes with an impact on organizational processes.
- You write current and future processes (AS IS and TO BE) and communicate about this to the various parties involved. You map business needs, guide IT and assess the quality of the functional analyzes of IT.
- You have a Master or Bachelor's degree and have at least 5 years of work experience
- You have a previous experience in one or more of the following types of functions: Project Manager, process manager, business or Functional Analyst
- Knowledge of BPMN / BPM or Lean Six Sigma methodologies is a significant advantage
- A technical background is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of Excel
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills and have an eye for details
- A challenging function with plenty of room for personal input and development in a healthy organization
- An attractive salary, supplemented by a nice package of extra-legal benefits (company car, smartphone, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance...)
- Additional trainings and certifications
- Growth opportunities within the company