Senior Data / BI Project Manager - ref. 81047 (IGB431737300)
Organisation and department description
Our client is a worldwide leader in its market and has a presence in over 60 countries.
As Senior Data/BI Project Manager you will be in charge of
- Management from an IT perspective of the Application portfolio in relation with Business Owners (Finance team, Compliance team): Data lake & BI tools, Compliance tools, Finance applications with a big focus on Payment applications
- Define application roadmap and projects
- Manage projects (international scope)
- Manage BUILD & Run activities in the reporting and application platforms such as MS PowerBI, IBM planning Analytics & IBM Cognos Analytics, Amazon Web Services.
- Management of interfaces with countries and external partners in relationship with the services rendered to the various group entities.
- Coordinate the implementation and maintenance of required Infrastructure, connectivity and networks according to the company's general policies
- Leadership of a small IT team (1 Architect, 1 Business Analyst, 1 Data engineer) in interaction with global teams
- Bachelor or university degree in Computer Science
- 5 years or more professional experience managing large scale (data) projects
- Experience in the financial industry (a background in Payments is ideal) is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must (knowledge of French a plus)
- Proven track record on BI/data analysis topics, Python and Microsoft BI technologies
- Very good skills in System Architecture, Cloud based solutions
- Soft skills: handson minded, excellent communicator, detail-oriented
- Experience managing external partners
This role offers a unique opportunity to manage large scale projects whilst managing a small team in an international organization.
The position offers a competitive salary with a company car and all the usual extra-legal benefits.