Senior Infrastructure Service Manager / Project manager (People Management) - ref. 65437 (IGB404907326)
Organisation and department description
Our client is a large company based in Brussels.
With a drastic increase in digitalization projects and a high increase in the speed of delivery from the Development department, the Infrastructure department needs to adapt its processes and methodologies.
As Senior Service/Project manager you will be part of the management team of the Infrastructure department (80 FTE) and manage your own team and budget (15 FTE).
- Daily management & coaching of a team of experienced ICT professionals
- Constant communication with your counterpart from the Development department. You negotiate internal SLAs and KPIs.
- High level overview of projects assigned to your team
- Constantly share the vision, show initiative
- Manage contracts with external suppliers
- Participate in regular management meetings (eg. Architecture, Director level) to discuss the vision and projects related to it.
- Experienced ICT professional (10 years or more experience) with very broad Infrastructure knowledge
- Service Management experience, preferably in a large and complex organization
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Partner management experience
- Project management experience
- People management experience (coaching on the “why” rather than the “how”)
- Soft skills required to thrive in this position: Mature, people oriented, collaborative, not afraid to “experiment” new ideas.
- Knowledge and/or interest in a Kanban approach is appreciated
Our client offers a full package with company car, pension plan, insurance package, occasional home-working, meal vouchers and more than 35 days holidays.