You need a new challenge and you have a good knowledge of networking and security in general?
You have a certain expertise in at least 2 of the following technologies is a must: Check Point, Dell Networking, Cisco switching, TrendMicro, Bluecoat, Kemp Technologies Load balancers, Barracuda Appliances, VMware NSX, Aerohive and Cisco Meraki.
- As a Network Engineer, you will manage the network-related operations of several clients.
- That includes 30% of 2nd & 3rd line support and 70% of projects such as design, installation, configuration & upgrades of complex networks (VLAN 802.1q, STP/MLT, TCP/IP, QoS, Acl, Active Directory integration...).
- These environments are build on leading edge technologies including Nextgen Firewalling, Network and port address translation (Nat/Pat), VLAN, Multicasting, iSCSI, DNS and VPN Ipsec/SSL infrastructures.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT, with a bachelor in informatics, 3 or more years of experience and network & product expertise.
- You speak English & French or Dutch.
- You are result oriented, analytical and you anticipate the impact of your projects on the infrastructure & the operations.
- You like to work in a team and you love to learn new technologies.
An exciting job in a professional and friendly team, trainings and certifications, possibility to evolve, work/life balance & a competitive package (company car, insurances, laptop, phone...).