Our client is a top tier international Search firm, focusing exclusively on Executive searches for the world's largest corporations.
As Medior/Senior Research Associate, you will be heavily involved in filling top C-level positions around the globe.
My client currently employs over 2000 people. The Belgian Office, currently a team of 20 people, is growing and is looking to hire an additional Research Associate.
If you are looking for a job with a lot of flexibility, a great work atmosphere and project-based work, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Project management: Plan, manage and drive efforts to identify the best C-level candidates around the globe whilst handling multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ensure an efficient and quality search process, as measured by the time to complete an assignment and client satisfaction scores.
- Maintain awareness of current business trends and economic news and remain intellectually curious by continuously studying the business world.
- (Proactively) target and contact candidates that are today's and tomorrow's business leaders, by making industry and third-party source calls to build a candidate pool.
- Actively participate during candidate face-to face interviews with Senior Partners.
- Participate in company efforts to publish comparative studies and industry papers read by executives around the globe.
- Take third party references for candidates
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle until the placement has been made
- Participate in international search efforts with a team of Associates
- 2 to 8 years experience in the recruitment industry (Agency, Executive search, internal recruitment).
- Fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Experience in a consulting role or an environment where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Excellent planning skills
- Self-driven, mature personality.
- Able to build exceptional candidate relationships, by being authentic, actively listening and delivering on your promises
- Any sector or industry specialization is a nice to have.
- Join one of the most respected Search firms and enter the world of top executives!
- After an intensive training period (including a week training in the Us) join a great team in the growing Belgian Office
- Full flexibility: work from home whenever you like. This company is at the ForeFront of technology and offers all the tools necessary to perform from any location